Administration and Language Requirement
At least a Grade D or Grade 5 in GCE N Level English or Certificate in relevant discipline
Every 1st Monday of the month of January, March, June, September and December
Full time: 1.5 month
Mode of Study
Full Time: Mon to Sat 10.30am – 5.30pm
Mode of Delivery
Face to Face
Average Teacher-Student Ratio
Manner of Assessment
|ITEC Unit Number||Mandatory Unit||Proposed Assessment Method||Grading|
||Introduction of Makeup||Practical examination||Pass or refer|
|Unit 02||Facial Cleansing Techniques||Theory examination||Pass 60% – 74%
Merit 75% – 89%
Distinction 90% – 100%
|Unit 03||Application of Foundation, Powder & Concealer|
|Unit 04||Application of Corrective Makeup|
|Unit 05||Defining The Shape of Eyebrow|
|Unit 06||Application of Eyeliner, Mascara & False Eyelash|
|Unit 07||Double Eyelid|
|Unit 08||Blushers Techniques|
|Unit 09||Application of Lip Liner & Lipstick|
|Unit 10||Day & Evening Makeup|
|Unit 11||Full Bridal Makeup|
|Unit 12||Fashion Makeup|
|Unit 13||Period Makeup (40’s to 80’s)|
|Unit 14||Dramatic Makeup (Smokey Eye Effect)|
|Unit 15||Creative Makeup|
Minimum 60% marks for all the Practical and Theory Examinations
Once candidates have achieved the Diploma in Professional Makeup, they may progress on to higher level of courses. This award qualifies graduate to operate their own freelance practice. Graduate can also gain employment in being assistant in Makeup industry.
Course Fee / Payment of Fees / Fees Structure
|Full Course Fee||Singaporean Aged 40 and below / Permanent Resident (PR)||Mid-Career Enhancement Subsidy (MCES)^/ WSS|
|Less: SkillsFuture Funding||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
- The payment of Course Fees are to be made latest on the first day of course.
- Exam Fees payment is to be made latest on the first day of course
Payment of Fees
All required payments of fees must be made according to the payment schedules as stipulated in the student contract.
- Payments of fees can be made by Cash, Nets, Cheque or Paynow.
- Payments made by Cash will be in Singapore Dollars.
- All cheques should be crossed and made payable to ‘TONI INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF AESTHETICS & PHYSIOLOGY PTE LTD’.
- All fees paid are not transferable.
- All non-tuition fees paid are non-refundable.
- An official receipt will be given on receipt of payment.
- A late payment charge of S$12 per month will be charged for overdue payment of more than 2 weeks.
- The school reserves the right as its discretion to terminate the student from the course for overdue fees
- Payment can be made by Instalment with 0% interest charge