This course is targeted to nutritionist consultant, weight management consultant, healthcare consultant and those participants who are interested in learning how to eat and live healthily.
1) Lifestyle Overweight people
2) Components of The Healthy Plate
3) How to avoid obesity and lose weight
4) The benefits of exercise
5) Things to pay attention to when exercising
6) Personal Body Contour Measurements
7) 3 Simple Rules in Managing Your Diet
8) Types of fat in food
9) Main food resource
10) Who needs detoxification
Administration and Language Requirement
No experienced needed, Primary school non-Graduate are welcome
Full time: 2 days
Mode of Study
Full Time: 10.30am – 5.30pm
Mode of Delivery
Face to face
Average Teacher-Student Ratio
Manner of Assessment
Must be able to perform 100% competences criteria
Once candidates have achieved the Nutrition & Weight Management, they may progress on to higher level of equivalent courses. This award qualifies graduate to operate their own freelance nutrition practice. Graduate can also gain employment in nutrition industry.
Course Fee / Payment of Fees / Fees Structure
|Full Course Fee||(A) Singaporean Aged 40 and below / Permanent Resident (PR)||(B) Mid-Career Enhancement Subsidy (MCES)^/ WSS|
|Less: SkillsFuture Funding (A)||-||-||-|
|Less: SkillsFuture Funding (B)||-||-||-|
*Self-sponsored individuals taking certifiable courses (National or industry-wide certification training programmes) approved by SSG must be >= 21 years old
Baseline SkillsFuture Funding
- For Singaporean/ Permanent Resident
- Aged 40 and below
Mid-Career Enhancement Subsidy (MCES)
- For Singaporean Citizen only
- Aged 40 years and above
Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme
- For Singaporean Citizen only
- Aged 35 years and above
- Average gross monthly income of not more than $2300 for the past 12month
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
- SMEs that meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding by Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Employment size of not more than 200 (at group level) or with annual sales turnover (at group level) of not more than $100 million
- SME-sponsored Trainees:
- Must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Courses have to be fully paid for by the employer.
- Trainee is not a full-time national serviceman.
Payment of Fees
All required payments of fees must be made according to the payment schedules as stipulated in the student contract.
- The payment of Course Fees are to be made latest on the course commencement date
- Payments of fees can be made by Cash, Nets, Cheque or Paynow.
- Payments made by Cash will be in Singapore Dollars.
- Payments made via Paynow:
- Company Name: Toni International College of Aesthetics & Physiology Pte Ltd
- Transaction Remark: Input student’s name
- Students are required to screenshot the transaction detail and send it via email (email@example.com) or wadsapp (+65 82013853) to Toni International’s administrative department
- All cheques should be crossed and made payable to ‘TONI INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF AESTHETICS & PHYSIOLOGY PTE LTD’.
- All fees paid are not transferable.
- All non-tuition fees paid are non-refundable.
- An official receipt will be given on receipt of payment.
- A late payment charge of S$12 per month will be charged for overdue payment of more than 2 weeks.
- The school reserves the right as its discretion to terminate the student from the course for overdue fees