UIP4 Infection prevention (COVID-19) for complementary therapies and sports massage
Administration and Language Requirement
At least a Grade D or Grade 5 in GCE N Level English or Certificate in relevant discipline
Full time: 1 Days
Mode of Study
Full Time: Mon to Fri 10.30am – 2.30pm
Mode of Delivery
Face to face
Average Teacher-Student Ratio
Every 1st Monday of the month of January, June and December
Manner of Assessment
Must be able to perform 100% competences criteria
Once candidates have achieved the Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Beauty Therapy and Nail Services, they may progress on to beauty or nail courses under ITEC International courses.
Course Fee / Payment of Fees / Fees Structure
|Full Course Fee||(A) Singaporean Aged 40 and below / Permanent Resident (PR)||(B) Mid-Career Enhancement Subsidy (MCES)^/ WSS|
|Less: SkillsFuture Funding (A)||-||-||-|
|Less: SkillsFuture Funding (B)||-||-||-|
* Total course fee is eligible to pay through SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
*Self-sponsored individuals taking certifiable courses (National or industry-wide certification training programmes) approved by SSG must be >= 21 years old
Non – Tuition Fees
|Total Fee for per module:||$45.00|
Baseline SkillsFuture Funding
- For Singaporean/ Permanent Resident
- Aged 40 and below
Mid-Career Enhancement Subsidy (MCES)
- For Singaporean Citizen only
- Aged 40 years and above
Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme
- For Singaporean Citizen only
- Aged 35 years and above
- Average gross monthly income of not more than $2300 for the past 12month
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
- SMEs that meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding by Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Employment size of not more than 200 (at group level) or with annual sales turnover (at group level) of not more than $100 million
- SME-sponsored Trainees:
- Must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Courses have to be fully paid for by the employer.
- Trainee is not a full-time national serviceman.
Payment of Fees
All required payments of fees must be made according to the payment schedules as stipulated in the student contract.
- Course fees are inclusive of 7% GST charges
- The payment of Course Fees are to be made latest on the course commencement date
- Payments of fees can be made by Cash, Nets, Cheque or Paynow.
- Payments made by Cash will be in Singapore Dollars.
- Payments made via Paynow:
- Company Name: Toni International College of Aesthetics & Physiology Pte Ltd
- Transaction Remark: Input student’s name
- Students are required to screenshot the transaction detail and send it via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or wadsapp (+65 82013853) to Toni International’s administrative department
- All cheques should be crossed and made payable to ‘TONI INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF AESTHETICS & PHYSIOLOGY PTE LTD’.
- All fees paid are not transferable.
- All non-tuition fees paid are non-refundable.
- An official receipt will be given on receipt of payment.
- A late payment charge of S$12 per month will be charged for overdue payment of more than 2 weeks.
- The school reserves the right as its discretion to terminate the student from the course for overdue fees